Support From All Sides
During every lockdown, each and every one of our Post 16 students are constantly on our mind.
The pandemic has taken its toll on all of us, especially mentally and emotionally.
Since the start of Lockdown 3 we have been doing lots to support our students:
- Weekly contact from personal tutor
- Teachers are available online and email to support with subjects
- Weekly email bulletin from Mrs Scott, Head of Post 16
- Weekly 'opportunities' bulletin from Mrs Turner, Assistant Head of Post 16
- Free, online courses to boost mental health & the opportunity to gain further skills
- Daily contact with the Post 16 team
Take care of yourselves and your families and stay safe. See you soon!
"Positivity - the practice of being or tendency to be positive or optimistic in attitude"